Saturday, April 14, 2007

Next Stop...

No codes here. Fuck codes. I'm lazy.

Sitting in the train, the announcement rang louder than my music:"Next Stop, Yio Chu Kang."
Wrong, Next stop middle of no-fucking-where. It takes forever for the train to get to there. Its like a trip to nowhere.

Then it stuck me. Like some twisted joke told to you by a goat on weed. Get the goat away from me please.
Being on train with a goat on weed isn't good. But the goat made me think. Think about no where. Being no where isn't really where you want to be is it?

But then again, there's no where else I'd rather be than to be nowhere with you. Because I realise that when i'm no where with you. I'm no where with you. I'm no where with you.
I'm no where with you. Because if i'm no where with you. I'm Now Here with you. There's really no place I'd rather be than nowhere with you.

Ok so technically it did have a "code". Boo hoo.

The Moral of the story is,
Do not talk to goats on weed on the train.
If you do talk to the goat, don't follow its advice.
If you do listen to its advice, don't write about it.
If you do write about it, don't let others read it.
If you let others read it, remember to tell them to ignore the part about the goat.

Its 1:48 am, I'm signing off. Remember don't talk to goats on weed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home