Thursday, April 26, 2007

Here, i Envy the Road

Like a thousand years,
It feels. Though only days has it been since i saw your face.
Every moment gets more painful to bear.
Slowly the clock ticks, mocking me to when i see you again.

Five days it has been since i last saw you. Five long long days. It can drive one to insanity.
So I do what wrist cutters do. They put their pain into the physical. They take the maddness within and let it drip outside. They let it flow out, drip by drip.

Yes. I made my pain physical. Don't be angry. I let the IN drip out, so I can be SANE. Don't mock me.
Just the thought of being without you, drives me to that extent.
(nice try, if you think i'd cut myself. its gonna take a little more than a few days to get my to breakdown. wahahaha if you fell for that. doesn't mean i'm lying. i put the pain into the physcial. the weight i feel is overbearing. i put that into the physical.duh, weights? my mind goes running wild, sprint anyone? i do let it all drip out. i sweat my pain away. wasn't difficult was it?)
Till I see you again.
Μολὼν λαβέ
(Otherwise known as COME AND TAKE THEM!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home