Monday, September 11, 2006

Sorrow of a Willow

A blue Streak of lightning shot out from the sky,
Tearing through a willow tree.

Just like how i'm being torn.
On the one hand all i care for is my happiness,
On the other hand all i want is your happiness.
Because that is something i can never promise you.
Because as a human i am bound by failure.

Can you tell me what to do?
I am never so lost as i am now.
I am so torn like that willow tree.

If i had a third hand, i would worry even more.
Are you just another passing glance?
Or is there something out there for us?
Am I the man i am today, because of what i think we have?
Or because that man is who i am?

Am I motivated by my illusions?
Or because i truely care?

I am so lost... so lost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home