Monday, May 14, 2007

If you Believe its in my Soul

3 issues for the price of one. Consider yourself lucky.

This First Monarch
Is for the man I thought I once knew.
For all the things i thought i knew about you,
you proved me all wrong.
Nice going. You're becoming someone i can't recognise.
I don't know why you've changed but you have.
Maybe we both know the source of the problem.
Maybe for you its was never a problem in the first place
Why should it be a problem? Since it brings you so much joy.

The Second Illusion
Is for the rattling and the squeaking of the wheels on the train.
May they last forever. If only the journey never ended. If only it
lasted longer than Kahtib to Yio Chu Kang. If only.
What ever happened to the feeling of endlessness when it passed by that area?
Why does the journey seem so short now?

The Third Cry
Why? What is it you fear? What are you so afraid of?
That you'll never see it through? That it will end faster than you thought it would?
That the things around and inside you will shatter like glass against a stone?
Well and its gone..gone..going..gone...
Cause if you believe its in my soul, i'll say all the words that I know, Just to see if it would show...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home