Friday, June 15, 2007

By the Way

By the way I tried to say I'd be there...

This one is for all the people who couldn't check out my drafts.
But I think this is relevant to everyone.

When we take for granted what we have,
we make believe what we have is written in stone.
We make believe that we'll always have each other no matter what.
Then the Shit hits the fan and we stop caring.

I think I've come to learn, that what we have, may not see tomorrow.
I think I've come to understand that each moment spent, should be treasured.
I think I've come to know, that each day we're together is another day we've been blessed with.

This is just a shout out to the people I call my friends, to the ones I love.
Cheers. To the moments we've shared, happy and sad. To the memories that are yet to be.
Till we meet again. Adios Muchachos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home