Thursday, September 14, 2006

Forever Underneath, Crying to Kill YOU

For once i'm not going to write a story. Happy? Well, Fuck you.
Geez... Where did my holidays go... 4 weeks just disappeared. Couple of days left, thats all i got...

It seems like i've wasted my holidays training. 2 Fights cancled just like that.
One because i was too light and another because some Muay Thai bastards are being cowards.
You fucking pussies, you're supposed to be representing "THE" toughest striking art in town. So Fuck You too. Next time you hold a competition, I'm going to fuck you up under your own rules. BITCHes.


But the worst part is, it feels like i barely spent anytime with the people i call my friends.
But for the times we did spend together, i thank you for it. Seoul Garden, Geylang and Sentosa was a bomb! I fucking loved it.
Seoul Garden:
Man I never thought i could stuff so much in so little time into my belly. Best part about the food there is it doesn't make you feel full like you want to puke. You barely even feel full, the food just won't go down anymore. So you know you're physcially full and not "full" like when you eat japanese food.
Btw, Coffee Chicken Sucks Balls. Remember that.
Which made them chasing us out a good thing.

Geylang:
Hahaha. Whose bright idea was it? None other than Douglas. Heh... Talk about eye opener.
Never been to Geylang till douglas brought the team there. There was so much food there. It was steam boat restaurant after restaurant, too bad we just came from seoul garden.
Then came the scantly clad women and she-mans. There were lines and lines of these women, one of them tried to get my attention by saying "Hey handsome." That or she was talking to nabil. Get your dirty ass away from meee...... We must have walked through at least 7 districts.
Aqilah got scared half way through, so i put my arm around her, comforted her and acted big &macho. Woooo?!Right, Anyways we passed by more scantly clad women and passed a few tables selling "VCD/DVD" not sure which, But you ought to know what they were selling.As we walked out, there we men selling Cigarettes for $5 a pack. Damnit i should have bought 2.Headed Back to the MRT and so ends the journey to geylang.

Sentosa:
Two Words, Sun Burn. Even now my skin's still peeling. But it doesn't hurt anymore.Did the usual shit, Built sandcastles, Swam, caught fish. Played Soccer(ok that wasn't usual) and badminton. Damn that was fun. I so want to go to sentosa again with you peeps. The sun burn was all worth it thanks to you guys and gals.Had dinner and headed home... Braced myself for the pain of the sunburn, Or the pain of friendship, whichever tickles your fancy.


Hear ye, Hear ye.To the memories that we share, Then, now and later.I will hold on to it till the day i die. For you all hold a very dear and specialplace in my heart. Where in my heart you say? Its hard to point with one finger,its the whole of my heart, you see.To the fun and joy we had, I won't forget.Till we meet again another time, till our laughter fills the sky.I promise you this, as the birds do fly, we will never say goodbye,because, true friendship never dies.

My Tribute to W16D. The greatest class I have ever known, in my 18 years of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home