Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Eden

Would you take my hand, if i offered it to you?
And follow me, to a place oh so very far away?
Where we can be together, forever? A place
where the rivers never run dry and the ground
feels like cotton. To a place we can watch the world go by,
where we never need to worry. To a world, made just for you and me.

Take my hand, don't be afraid. Just close your eyes.
And listen words, oh so wise.
Think of the flowers and the trees. Picture the birds,
singing for you and me. See the Sunrise from the horizon's
edge. Now open your eyes, we're here.
Together Forever, is what we can be. Your Choice it be.
I'll wait here. For you i will. Because a thought away is all this place is.
A thought away is our paradise...

Untill then,
A Shard i will remain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home